Commercial auto insurance will help protect you for example, if:
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in substantial bills.
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work and take out a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car and totals it.
- Get a commercial auto quote today to learn how easily you can protect your business while on the road.
Who needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Get commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
Commercial Auto Inurance Coverage Options:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Help pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also help pays your defense and court costs.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Help pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also help pays your defense and court costs.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: Usually helps pay reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for covered persons.
- Collision Coverage: Help pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset. Coverage is subject to a deductible.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for loss of or damage to an insured vehicle, not caused by a collision or vehicle rollover. Coverage may be subject to a deductible.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Help pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or does not have sufficient liability insurance. You'd be surprised how many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?
- How much liability coverage do you need? No one can predict exactly how much you would have to pay if you or an employee were to cause an accident. Only you can decide how much protection you need so ask yourself how you would pay for any damages exceeding your coverage limits. The higher the limits on your commercial auto insurance, the more likely your policy will be able to pay all of the damages.
- What amount of a covered loss are you willing to pay? A deductible is the portion of a covered loss that is your responsibility. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would need to pay $500 of the covered loss. Deductibles apply to both Collision and Comprehensive coverages.
Employers Non-Owned Car Liability Coverage
A Employers Non-Owned Car insurance policy protects you when your employees drive their own vehicles for business purposes, so your revenues won't be siphoned off by legal judgments. If your employees even occasionally use their own cars for your business, don't be driven to financial loss. Protect your business with this affordable coverage.
Click Here to Get a Quote Today!